1-100 Campaign – Openings
Ribs & Burgers owns the copyright in the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club and its loyalty program.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Membership to Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club is open to all residents of Australia.
To join the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club, you must collect a card in store and register your details here. Ribs & Burgers may grant or refuse membership in its absolute discretion.
Each member is only permitted to have one membership which will be allocated to one nominated email address when the member registers online. Each email address may only be used for a single membership (except with the consent of Ribs & Burgers).
If granted membership to the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club, Ribs & Burgers will enter your contact details in the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club database and activate the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club Card.
All Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club members have access to change their personal details at any time via the Butchers Club login page.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
Instructions on how to become a Member form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club Members will receive credit on their Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club account to the value of five cents from every dollar spent on food and beverage purchases at any Ribs & Burgers store upon presentation of their Butchers Club card.
Subject to clauses 1 to 4 (below) of these Terms and Conditions, credit can be redeemed for Ribs & Burgers products including beverages, food or merchandise at any participating Ribs & Burgers store, subject to availability.
- The credits gained cannot be used as a part-payment.
- The credits gained cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Credit will not be accumulated in respect of any purchases made through a third party delivery service or other items nominated or other goods or services nominated in these Terms and Conditions by Ribs & Burgers from time to time.
- Credit cannot be redeemed for any purchases made through a third party delivery service or other items nominated or other goods or services nominated in these Terms and Conditions by Ribs & Burgers from time to time.
Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club Members must present their Butchers Club card in store at the time of purchase to gain credit to their account.
Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club Members can view and change their contact details by logging onto www.ribsandburgers.com.au and clicking on ‘details page’ under Butchers Club. You will be required to enter your card number and password to login. All Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club members are required to update any changes to their personal details as soon as possible after that change.
If you lose or cannot remember your login details or password, please contact Ribs & Burgers head office to obtain a new password.
Ribs & Burgers may offer special offers to some or all Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club Members from time to time. These offers may include additional terms and conditions.
Some Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club Members may be ineligible to redeem special offers because of their age or legal requirement. It is at Ribs & Burgers’ sole discretion whether to issue you with a special offer.
To redeem a special offer you must go to a participating Ribs & Burgers store and present your Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club card.
All special offer values are inclusive of GST where applicable and are quoted in Australian dollars.
Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club cards, special offers and discounts are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
All special offers must be redeemed on the dates specified in the relevant additional terms and conditions.
All special offers are subject to availability, which may vary between Ribs & Burgers stores. Ribs & Burgers is not responsible if a special offer is not available on the day you come to redeem your special offer and you must release Ribs & Burgers, its related entities, franchisees and store operators from any claim and from all liability arising out of your inability to redeem such special offers.
If you lose or no longer possess your Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club card please present to a Ribs & Burgers outlet and provide them with your contact details. Ribs & Burgers will check the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club database for your Membership. Provided you are an existing Member on the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club database we will replace your card. If, for any reason, Ribs & Burgers is unable to confirm that you are an existing Member on the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club database, you will be required to reapply by collecting a new card and registering online in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Such registration will be for a new membership and any points previously accumulated will not transfer to the new membership.
Ribs & Burgers reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend your membership in the event that large credit loads accumulate on your Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club account pending investigation into the accumulation of that credit.
Ribs & Burgers may terminate your membership if it considers you have used your Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club card fraudulently or otherwise in contravention of these terms and conditions or the law generally.
Ribs & Burgers accepts no responsibility for any SMS, email or other mail not received by Members or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
Ribs & Burgers is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either collected at the time you registered as a Member or during the course of your Membership, either caused by a Ribs & Burgers employee in person or via phone or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this service, or for any other technical error, or a combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this service including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Member’s contact details.
Ribs & Burgers reserves the right to remove credit incorrectly or accidentally added to your Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club account, without notice to you.
Ribs & Burgers is not liable for any damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with membership of the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club or with any of the special offers, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
In all matters, all decisions of Ribs & Burgers with respect to the Butcher’s Club and any membership thereof will be final and cannot be contested and the Member hereby agrees to accept such decisions.
If for any reason this service is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention or any other causes beyond the control of Ribs & Burgers which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this service, Ribs & Burgers reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club.
Members must not provide false or misleading information to Ribs & Burgers and must not alter, reproduce, disclose or in any way interfere with the details of other Members. Ribs & Burgers reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify or suspend and /or delete any credits or entitlements accrued by any Member who does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may do so without notice to that Member.
Ribs & Burgers reserves the right at its sole discretion to change these terms and conditions, the terms of any of its special offers or the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club at any time without notice to you other than a general notice displayed at www.ribsandburgers.com.au.
If a member has not used their Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club card for a period of twelve months the member account will close and all accrued entitlements and information will lapse. Once your Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club account is closed it can not be re-activated and entitlements can not be redeemed. Should the member wish to re-join the Butchers Club after their member account has closed, the member will need to reapply for a new membership by collecting a new card in store and registering the new card online. If you are unable to visit the store within the 12 month period please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, card number and email address.
Sriracha Burger Competition Terms
- Information on How to Enter and Prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry (Conditions of Entry).
- Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an Entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
- All Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded the Prize to the ineligible person. Return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Ribs & Burgers Australia of Level 1, 3 Rider Boulevard, Rhodes NSW 2138 (Promoter).
- The Promotion will commence on 11/09/2017 until 11:59pm AEST on 15/10/2017 (Promotion Period).
Entry in the Promotion is open to all Australian residents excluding:
- management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the Prize);
- persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, complete their entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry (Eligible Entry).
- Entry is via the Internet (Web Entry)
- Eligible Entrants can complete their Eligible Entry during the Promotion Period by:
- visiting www.instagram.com and undertaking the following actions;
- upload a photo on their personal Instagram account of themselves and the Ribs & Burgers Sriracha Chicken Burger
- ensure their account is set to public
- tag the image with #RBsriracha
- follow @ribsandburgers on Instagram (full address www.instagram.com/ribsandburgers)
- To increase chances of supply Ribs & Burgers your name, email and instagram username on the competitions page (full address https://ribsandburgers.com/au/sriracha-burger-comp/)
- completing each of the above actions indicating their acceptance of these Conditions of Entry
- visiting www.instagram.com and undertaking the following actions;
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the entrant’s sole responsibility and are solely dependent on the internet and / or mobile service provider used. Eligible Entrants must submit their entries manually using an internet browser.
- The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means as invalid.
- Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect Entries (as determined by the Promoter, at their absolute discretion) are not eligible to win.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
- Appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the Prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
- If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid.
- The Prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that the Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit the Prize and no substitute will be offered.
- All costs associated or arising in connection with the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner.
- Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
- If more than one person attempts to claim the Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
WINNER SELECTION AND INFORMATION
- The competition winners will be selected based on most creative photo shared – game of skill.
- This will be conducted at Ribs & Burgers Australia of Level 1, 3 Rider Boulevard, Rhodes NSW 2138 by a representative of the Promoter weekly as follows;
- Thursday 19th Oct
- 2 winners drawn
- The two (2) winning Eligible Entries during the promotional period will receive one (1) prize each consisting of;
- 1 x $500.00 Ribs & Burgers voucher (gift card)
Total Prize Pool = $1000
- 1 x $500.00 Ribs & Burgers voucher (gift card)
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNER
- The Prize winners will be notified via a private message on Instagram or email if supplied on the competitions page.
- Eligible Entrants may only enter the Promotion as many times as they like provided they complete the steps outlined in paragraph 8.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for the Prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner or after it has been released to the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the Prize from the time of printing Promotion materials.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize, subject to any directions given by State and / or Territory Gaming Departments.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including (but not limited to) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to State and / or Territory regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 43(a), shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.
- The Prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information, photographs or imagery that Entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and may be entered into a database and the Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, agencies engaged by the Promoter, or any other third party nominated by the Promoter, for the Promoter’s current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
- Entrants can request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address above. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. All Personal Information will be securely stored by the Promoter.