Ribs & Burgers owns the copyright in the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club and its loyalty program.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Membership to Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club is open to all residents of Australia.
To join the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club, you must collect a card in store and register your details here. Ribs & Burgers may grant or refuse membership in its absolute discretion.
Each member is only permitted to have one membership which will be allocated to one nominated email address when the member registers online. Each email address may only be used for a single membership (except with the consent of Ribs & Burgers).
If granted membership to the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club, Ribs & Burgers will enter your contact details in the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club database and activate the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club Card.
All Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club members have access to change their personal details at any time via the Butchers Club login page.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
Instructions on how to become a Member form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club Members will receive credit on their Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club account to the value of five cents from every dollar spent on food and beverage purchases at any Ribs & Burgers store upon presentation of their Butchers Club card.
Subject to clauses 1 to 4 (below) of these Terms and Conditions, credit can be redeemed for Ribs & Burgers products including beverages, food or merchandise at any participating Ribs & Burgers store, subject to availability.
- The credits gained cannot be used as a part-payment.
- The credits gained cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Credit will not be accumulated in respect of any purchases made through a third party delivery service or other items nominated or other goods or services nominated in these Terms and Conditions by Ribs & Burgers from time to time.
- Credit cannot be redeemed for any purchases made through a third party delivery service or other items nominated or other goods or services nominated in these Terms and Conditions by Ribs & Burgers from time to time.
Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club Members must present their Butchers Club card in store at the time of purchase to gain credit to their account.
Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club Members can view and change their contact details by logging onto www.ribsandburgers.com.au and clicking on ‘details page’ under Butchers Club. You will be required to enter your card number and password to login. All Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club members are required to update any changes to their personal details as soon as possible after that change.
If you lose or cannot remember your login details or password, please contact Ribs & Burgers head office to obtain a new password.
Ribs & Burgers may offer special offers to some or all Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club Members from time to time. These offers may include additional terms and conditions.
Some Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club Members may be ineligible to redeem special offers because of their age or legal requirement. It is at Ribs & Burgers’ sole discretion whether to issue you with a special offer.
To redeem a special offer you must go to a participating Ribs & Burgers store and present your Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club card.
All special offer values are inclusive of GST where applicable and are quoted in Australian dollars.
Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club cards, special offers and discounts are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
All special offers must be redeemed on the dates specified in the relevant additional terms and conditions.
All special offers are subject to availability, which may vary between Ribs & Burgers stores. Ribs & Burgers is not responsible if a special offer is not available on the day you come to redeem your special offer and you must release Ribs & Burgers, its related entities, franchisees and store operators from any claim and from all liability arising out of your inability to redeem such special offers.
If you lose or no longer possess your Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club card please present to a Ribs & Burgers outlet and provide them with your contact details. Ribs & Burgers will check the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club database for your Membership. Provided you are an existing Member on the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club database we will replace your card. If, for any reason, Ribs & Burgers is unable to confirm that you are an existing Member on the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club database, you will be required to reapply by collecting a new card and registering online in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Such registration will be for a new membership and any points previously accumulated will not transfer to the new membership.
Ribs & Burgers reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend your membership in the event that large credit loads accumulate on your Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club account pending investigation into the accumulation of that credit.
Ribs & Burgers may terminate your membership if it considers you have used your Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club card fraudulently or otherwise in contravention of these terms and conditions or the law generally.
Ribs & Burgers accepts no responsibility for any SMS, email or other mail not received by Members or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
Ribs & Burgers is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either collected at the time you registered as a Member or during the course of your Membership, either caused by a Ribs & Burgers employee in person or via phone or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this service, or for any other technical error, or a combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this service including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Member’s contact details.
Ribs & Burgers reserves the right to remove credit incorrectly or accidentally added to your Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club account, without notice to you.
Ribs & Burgers is not liable for any damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with membership of the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club or with any of the special offers, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
In all matters, all decisions of Ribs & Burgers with respect to the Butcher’s Club and any membership thereof will be final and cannot be contested and the Member hereby agrees to accept such decisions.
If for any reason this service is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention or any other causes beyond the control of Ribs & Burgers which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this service, Ribs & Burgers reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club.
Members must not provide false or misleading information to Ribs & Burgers and must not alter, reproduce, disclose or in any way interfere with the details of other Members. Ribs & Burgers reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify or suspend and /or delete any credits or entitlements accrued by any Member who does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may do so without notice to that Member.
Ribs & Burgers reserves the right at its sole discretion to change these terms and conditions, the terms of any of its special offers or the Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club at any time without notice to you other than a general notice displayed at www.ribsandburgers.com.au.
If a member has not used their Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club card for a period of twelve months the member account will close and all accrued entitlements and information will lapse. Once your Ribs & Burgers Butchers Club account is closed it can not be re-activated and entitlements can not be redeemed. Should the member wish to re-join the Butchers Club after their member account has closed, the member will need to reapply for a new membership by collecting a new card in store and registering the new card online. If you are unable to visit the store within the 12 month period please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, card number and email address.
Classic Double Competition
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
- The competition will run from 29 January 2018 until 11 March 2018 (or an alternate date as specified in these terms and conditions).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter is via https://ribsandburgers.com/au/ freedouble/.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 11 March 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Visit the website: https://ribsandburgers.com/au/freedouble/
- Complete the Entry Form with your details; and
- We will email you if you are the winner of the voucher(s)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Ten (10) winners will be chosen at random, each week, for the entirety of the competition, by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified via email to the email supplied by the person entering the competition via the email provided in the Entry Form. The prize must be claimed before 18 March 2018 after which time the voucher(s) will lapse and be unredeemable.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of Ribs & Burgers in general located at https://ribsandburgers.com/au/ wp-content/uploads/2013/10/TC- RNB.pdf.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- We reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.